Ray White Turramurra Wahroonga Bike Giveaway Competition T&Cs
Entrants agree to completely release Facebook and Instagram, as does Ray White Turramurra Wahroonga.
We acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
Entrants must comment on the competition post with their favourite place to ride their bike on the Upper North Shore in 25 words or less.
The most creative answer will win a Ray White branded child’s bicycle (pictured below) RRP $182.30. Delivery within the Turramurra/Wahroonga area is included in the prize. Delivery outside of these areas is not included. The bike can be picked up from the Ray White Turramurra Wahroonga office located at: 2 Turramurra Ave, Turramurra NSW 2074.
Conditions of Entry
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who comment on the competition campaign Facebook post and who are 16 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Australia, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Ray White, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Ray White Turramurra as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 01/08/2017 at 5pm Sydney AEST and ending 31/08/2017 at 5pm Sydney AEST. All online entries must be received by 31/08/2017 at 5pm Sydney AEST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by commenting on the competition post and stating your favourite place to ride your bike on the Upper North Shore in 25 words or less. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ray White Turramurra. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Ray White branded child’s bicycle valued at $182.30. Delivery within the Turramurra/Wahroonga area is included in the prize. Delivery outside of these areas is not included. The bike can be picked up from the Ray White Turramurra Wahroonga office located at: 2 Turramurra Ave, Turramurra NSW 2074. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Ray White Turramurra. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Ray White Turramurra to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by based on the most creative answer received described in 25 words or less, under the supervision of Ray White Turramurra. Winner will be notified by Facebook direct message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Ray White Turramurra shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [28 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering your answer, You understand and agree that Ray White Turramurra, anyone acting on behalf of the company, and Ray White Turramurra’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. Without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ray White Turramurra. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ray White Turramurra from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Ray White Turramurra may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Ray White Turramurra reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Ray White’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Ray White Turramurra may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Ray White Turramurra. Ray White Turramurra reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Ray White Turramurra has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Ray White Turramurra reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Ray White Turramurra and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Australia AND NSW, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NSW having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Facebook and Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Ray White Turramurra is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering you agree to completely release Facebook and Instagram from any liability. Ray White Turramurra acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- Entering this contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.